Protect Your Spa with a Replacement Cover
Zagers recommends that you periodically check your spa cover for signs of wear and tear. If properly cared for, a spa cover will typically last 5-7 years. Here are the warning signs that you made need a new cover: (1) it is waterlogged or sagging, (2) the vinyl is cracked, torn or brittle, (3) the straps or locks are no longer working, (4) the cover smells musty and moldy.
Spa Cover Benefits
Protects Your Investment
Prevents dirt and debris from entering our spa that can clog and damage your jets and filters.
Lowers Maintenance Cost
Saves on energy costs since your do not have to re-heat the water each time you use the spa.
Prevents children or pets from accidentally entering the spa unattended.
Replacement Spa Cover Features & Specs
- Antimicrobial & mildew resistant
- Tested up to –10 degrees cold crack
- UV stabilized
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) virgin foam insulation
- Heat Seals located at hinges to prevent heat loss
- All straps and handles are “X” stitched for superior strength
- Specific stress areas of spa cover are reinforced with additional backing material
Zagers offers the following services: on-site measurement, delivery, installation and removal of old spa covers.