Pool Maintenance, Service and Repair
Is your pump making noises? Sand need to be changed in your filter? Installing a heater this season?
Zagers Pool & Spa professional technicians are here for a variety of your pool service needs. Have the peace of mind of knowing that you are in good hands.
Pool season is a time to enjoy family and friends, let us help take this off your “honey do” list.
We specialize in service and pool repairs such as:
- Sand, D.E. and Cartridge Filters Maintenance, Repair and Installation
- Doughboy Pools Repairs and Service
- Above Ground Pool Pump Repairs
- In-Ground Pool Pump Repairs and Installation
- Gas and Propane Pool Heaters Repair and Installation
- Heat Pumps Repair and Installation
- Pool Inspections (pool must be open)
- And More
Looking for a completely stress-free approach to pool care? Then the weekly pool maintenance program is for you! We ensure your pool is vacuumed and cleaned, debris is removed from pump and filter, and water chemistry is balanced and ready for you to enjoy. Please note that in-ground pools and above ground pools with a full deck are eligible for this program. If you are interested we encourage you to inquire early as these slots fill up fast each year!
(year round spa maintenance is also available!)
For more specific information on pool repair service available, please submit a request using the form on this page or call our service department at 616.896.1717.