Professionally Winterize your Pool
Zagers can take care of winterizing and closing inground and above-ground swimming pools with professional pool chemicals.
Full pool closings and blowing lines on Inground Pools is available from August – October of each year. We do not recommend doing this after the first freeze.
Pool closing services include:
- Putting on winter cover
- Add winter chemicals (additional charge for chemicals)
- Put on necessary materials (air pillows, water tubes, gizmo, etc. )
- Winterize & disconnect all equipment (pumps, filters, heaters, etc. )
- Remove railings (inground pools)
Blowing lines on in-ground pools includes:
- Water blown out of pool lines with commerical blower
- Anti-freeze applied (includes 2 gallons of antifreeze)
- Closing chemicals added, if desired (additional charge for chemicals)
- Clean pool prior to closing
- Pump water down to recommended level
- Set out closing materials (air pillows, water tubes, gizmo, etc. )
- Properly store all equipment once it is disconnected or removed
Additional charges apply for:
- Full decks
- Additional supplies needed
- Attached Spa closing
- Pumping water down
* Requests made after October 1st will include an additional charge due to colder weather.
Ready to schedule your pool closing? Please fill out the request on this page or call the service dept at 616.896.1717