POOL MAINTENANCE & REPAIR
Pool Service & Repair
Is your pump making noises? Sand need to be changed in your filter? Pool water cloudy and you’re not sure why?
Zagers Pool & Spa professional technicians are here for a variety of your pool service repair and maintenance needs. Have peace of mind knowing that everything will be done right.
Pool Services Include:
- Sand, D.E. and Cartridge Filters Maintenance, Repair and Installation
- Doughboy Pool Repairs and Service
- Pool Pump Repairs and Installation
- Gas and Propane Pool
- Heater Repair and Installation
- Heat Pump Repair and Installation
- Salt Generator Cleaning and installation
- Pool Inspections (pool must be open)
- And Much More!
Remember to save yourself a trip! Request chemicals when scheduling service and the technician will deliver them to your door.
Weekly Pool Maintenance (in-ground pools only)
Time is a precious resource. Would you rather spend your time cleaning ….or enjoying time with your family? Let’s give you time back by doing all the dirty work so you can keep splashing!
Pool Maintenance Services Include:
- Clean waterline
- Vacuum and skim out leaves
- Debris is removed from pump, filter, skimmer
- Water chemistry is tested and balanced
- Delivery of any chemicals needed
In-ground pools are the only pool type eligible for this program.
For more specific information on our pool repair and maintenance services, please submit a request using the form on this page or call our service department at (616) 896-1717.