What is Pool School?
- 5 Keys to Pool Care & How Your Pool Works
- Understanding & Importance of Water Balance
- Proper Cleaning & Basic Maintenance – includes back-washing, filtration cleaning, return jet position, water circulation, etc.
- Proper & Importance of Testing
- Product Application Do’s and Don’t’s
- BioGuard Tru Blue Promise Program Overview
New this year!
The Jamestown location will be holding its Pool School on a Saturday. This will be a larger event than the other locations. Bring your appetites as we will be grilling and providing refreshments!
Upcoming Pool School Dates
To Be Determined
How Do I Sign Up?
RSVP online using the form provided on this page (when dates are available). Otherwise you can call your preferred store and RSVP over the phone.
- Jamestown: 616-896-9313
- Holland: 616-396-2399
- Grand Rapids (Shaffer Ave): 616-957-4456
- Wyoming: 616-532-2219
What if I can’t attend?
Get in touch with our Service Department at 616-896-1717 or by clicking HERE to schedule an expert pool technician to come out to your home for a “Walk Through Talk Through” where you will receive a half hour overview of your pool equipment and maintenance procedures. Our friendly Service Dispatchers are happy to provide you with pricing and availability.
As more Pool School Dates become available, they will be posted here.